Together we can reduce underage access to alcohol. We invite you to take “The Pledge of Responsibility”.
I Pledge To:
- Ensure that all products containing alcohol in my home will be inaccessible to minors.
- Never assist any underage individuals to acquire alcohol products.
- Not serve alcohol to minors in my home.
- Never allow my home to serve as a location for an unsupervised gathering.
- Inform liquor retailers and law enforcement when I see minors trying to buy alcohol.
Preventing Minor Access to Alcohol.
Organinzations we work with that are dedicated to reducing underage access.
- Grand Futures, Prevention Coalition
- Team Ft. Collins
- The Century Council
- We Don’t Serve Teens
- Weld County Prevention Partners
Drink Responsibly. Drive Responsibly.
Together we can save lives. CLBA dedicates time and resources to reduce drunk driving.
- Colorado Commitment to Reducing Drunk Driving
- Interagency Task Force on Driving Under the Influence
- NO DUI Colorado
- Rating the States Drunk Driving Efforts
- Responsible Retailing Forum
- Understanding Liquor Laws – A Brochure for Coloradans